Job Opportunities at Codina Partners
For Downtown Doral
Director of Brand Experience
This position is responsible for the strategic development, direction and implementation of brand programs for Downtown Doral. This person will build and develop brand partnerships in an effort to drive awareness, relevance and ROI. The Director of Brand Experience will serve as the brand guardian for Downtown Doral. They will drive our core values through program development and integration across the platforms and stakeholders; corporate support, property operators and the media. This person fosters an exceptional climate of professional and personable service that ensures the long term satisfaction of employees, guests, residents, partners, and investors.
- Shape and execute the marketing strategy as it relates to partnership and program development.
- Build and grow strategic partnerships that drive brand relevance and traffic to the portfolio.
- Oversee program communication via PR and social media communication channels.
- Create sponsorship programs that leverage our resources.
- Focus on building strong relationships with companies that could help amplify the Downtown Doral message.
- Train property Brand Experience Managers (sales and leasing teams) in essence of job responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing Director to ensure the latest information is being accurately depicted in the brand's communication and systems.
- Assist in launching new assets within the community. Organization of ‘one-off’ events to showcase the individual properties or brand while demonstrating an entertainment industry connection. Ensure ‘sync’ with operations.
- Routinely engage with property stakeholders (remotely and in person). Develop relevant programs and make alterations as needed.
- Focus on making sure that the ambiance of the events operated by 3rd parties complement the overall property vision and positioning.
- Maintain effective communication, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance.
- Evaluate work procedures, review standards, identify methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness and respond to any needs that arise.
- Conduct meetings on Brand Experience programs, and discuss areas of opportunities, special events, etc.
- Gather, generate, program, review and approve content for DD Life newsletter and eblasts
- Conduct guest survey analysis, and industry trend research to evaluate and adjust overall guest experiences and corporate initiatives.
- Participate and facilitate in regional and global conferences.
- Develop training tools for brand rollout initiatives
- Stay informed on mixed-use property news ensuring the brand’s relevance within the real estate community.
- Create and maintain collateral materials and resources, including but not limited to: DD Style Guide, marketing collateral, Brand Experience Manual, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in relevant fields.
- Strategic partnership and program development skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Strong project management skills; with heavy emphasis on execution of new concepts
- Creative and irreverent character who can ‘push the envelope’ on a regular basis.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Perform numerical operations using basic counting, adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing.
- Use logic to define problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, interpret information and deal with abstract variables for unique or unfamiliar situations.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office); Proficient in Microsoft Power Point.
- Commesurate with experience
HR@codina.com to apply